23 Nov 2011

So I thought I would do this blog in two parts, it's just I have to take pictures of what I brought at Thought Bubble (which was a fraction of what I actually wanted to get) and don't have the camera on me, so I thought I would do the same as I did for MCM and give a run down of each book.

 But for this post I'll give you a lead up and some more doodles I've been doing...

 So I managed to track down some of the sketches I was doing in my spare time at MCM, I've been doing on and off drawings of Beta and chums... I kind off want to keep her going and from what I hear that the new birdsong is almost done (which is looking fab) although saying that I did re-look at all the comic I did for it and I could do with drawing it all again (I hate looking at old comics that I've done), One idea I had with beta was giving her some gaming weapons (here you can see she is sporting a Samus Gun), but it's still up in the air...


I am also debating a re-design for Robin, I know she has only been in a few pages of Herald but I've had that design going off for about three years now and I think it needs a little updating so I had a go at some different outfits for her, then realised I don't have and drawings of her with Herald... I did have a bash at some stuff (as you can see here) but then never followed through with it.

Then I also thought I should add Ninjakitty in with them, I was going to photoshop them all together but then moved on to something else....thus this getting moved down to the bottom of drawings I have that need finishing

And this was some doodles I was doing for the house in Honeydew, I was doing little bits like desks and lamps but then moved onto re-drawing another character I came up with a while back, she maybe a lady who our Goji likes but I'm not 100% on it just yet, but I think she would have a connection with the alchemy bees....not decided just yet.


So yeah that was MCM doodles done, I really only got round to doing one at Thought Bubble but that went to Nich, so I don't have anything to show for that.


 I'll do quick rundown on how Thought Bubble went next time...but the good news was that I sold out of Vol.1 pf herald and all my posters of Honeydew and Magic went as well, and had some good feedback from the people who got it... so thumbs up for that comic...

I should really crack on with that now...





No comments:

Post a Comment