27 Feb 2012

Cardiff con 2012

 Bloody hell it's good to get back into the swing of things with comic cons, I always come back from them tired but they are very much worth it.

 So this was the first time going to Cardiff con (and Cardiff as a whole), and I must say it was very good..it is quite a young con (this being the second year it was on) so it wasn't bursting but there always seemed to be a good flow of people walking past. 

 First of all thanks to Adam for putting us all up for the weekend, and as always thanks to Lou and Will for the comic company and fun times, 100% fun times.


 So  I managed to sell quite a few prints at this con which was good, that means I can get some new ones done... (long overdue),  but through out the day we had episodes of adventure time playing on Adams ipad, this would lead us to make adventure time art, Will started it off and I added my version of Bubblegum Princess...(as seen above),
And then we got Lou to add Jake, Finn and Lady Rainacorn (she did well to say that we took up all the room), some lucky punter picked it up for £10, he got a bargain there...

 I also (on the second day) drew a picture of the first boss in Herald Owlett, on some card out of a collection of Sharpies I had in my pencil case, not too bad I think although nobody brought it so I'll prob be putting it up on my shop or selling it another con, whichever comes first really


I also got talking to this lovely lady, her costume was super rad and super cute so I had to have my picture taken with her, She was also super lovely too...just super!! I hope we cross paths at MCM, (this time I will ask your name too)
 

Apart from those I didn't really take many pictures ( I always forget) but here are some of comics that we had, Cardiff con was great and I would happily do it again next year, I didn't get to meet everyone I wanted (certain people are always busy, and I don't want to interrupt them or get in the way) but I also hope that everyone that went had a great time too,

 I'm going to catch up on some well needed sleep and crack on with some more comics,
 All the best guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment